Patient Participation & Engagement: The Patient Participation Group (PPG)
The Patient Participation Group is a bridge between the patients of the Practice and the staff, both clinical and administrative.
Our over-riding aims are to:
- help improve the patient experience of the practice generally
- communicate matters of interest relating to the practice to the patient
- encourage patient engagement in the development of the practice
You can participate in four ways:
- join the group of patients who meet regularly with practice staff
- join the email list, the Patient Reference Group (PRG) - see joining the PPG tab above
- give us your feedback comments
- come to open meetings held at the practice twice a year
We are keen to make the group more representative of the practice as a whole and would welcome interest from younger patients, parents, patients with special needs and those from ethnic minority groups.
If you would to find out more about who the PPG are and what we do please click here
Click on these links for the latest Annual report 17-18
Attached is a summary of our latest patient survey. We are delighted to say that there has been a steady rise across most question areas in those responding that the service is Very Good/Good.
Patient Survey results 2018-19
Nationally, the government conduct a survey of GP practices. Follow the link below to see how the practices is doing.