Pre-registration with the practice
- Call the practice on 020 7722 4135 to check you are in our catchment area or check the boundary map on the website.
- Fill in the pre-registration form via this website from this link ensuring you fill in all the fields to avoid delay in being registered. Click on the "Send" button to mail your form to us. (Please note: You will not be registered with the surgery straight away. Your registration can take up to 72 hours (3 working days) to be processed).
Important: please inform us of your NHS number if you have one already (this can be obtained from your last surgery you were registered at, your PCT and your medical card.
- Unfortunately we are unable to pre-register any children online. This is because we need copies of your child's immunisation records. Please print off the forms below and bring them into the surgery completed with the immunisation records so we can register your child.
- Information will be sent to the practice and processed within 72 hours (3 working days) - to allow for missing data to be collected by our registration clerk.
- Once all the information is collected, you will be sent a letter inviting you for a new patient health check. As soon as a health check is completed, you will be a fully registered patient at our practice.
When you register on-line you will be sent a medical questionnaire to complete, this is because it can take a considerable time for us to receive your medical records.
Note that by sending the form you will be transmitting information about your self across the Internet and although every effort is made to keep this information secure, no guarantee can be offered in this respect.
Alternatively you may print off a registration form, health questionnaire and opt out form, fill it out and bring it in with you after 2pm Monday-Friday or between 8.00am - 9.30am on Saturdays.
You will need to be registered on to the system this can take up to 72 hours (3 working days) and you will need to perform a New Patient Health Check either using our Surgery Pod or by making an appointment with our Healthcare Assistant.
If you are registering a child between 0-16 years it is important that you bring in any immunisation records with you.
Any child aged 16 onwards will need to book for a New Patient Health Check.
Adult New Patient Questionnaire
Child New Patient Questionnaire
Data Sharing Opt Out Form
Adult Registration & Health Questionnaire Form - Large Print
Child Registration & Health Questionnaire Form - Large Print
Easy Read Health Questionnaire Form
Easy Read Registration (GMS1) Form